Friday

Steampunk Compound Bow


This beautiful bow takes steampunk badassery to the next level. We definitely love our gorgeous steampunk weapons, but this one might just top them all. Everything from the gold and dark chrome coloration, the minute details, and the deadly looking barbs hanging off the front says that this is a weapon not to be trifled with. Our only wish? That its designer would give up on print-making and actually manufacture this baby so we could buy it.




You didn’t think we’d forget about the arrows, did you?










9 comments:

  1. Where can I buy this? Text me. 7016516482

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is fking SICK LOOKING.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where can I buy the bow and arrows?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Legend Archery creates Top Quality Bow Cases, Camo Backpack, Hunting Backpacks, Compound Bow Cases and Archery Equipment at competitive prices.
    compound bow

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. youth bows reviews

    ReplyDelete
  6. i really like this article please keep it up. bow

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...